Friday 14 August 2020

Hey You

 Hey & Happy Friday!


I do hope you are well. It's been a while since I checked in over here, so I thought I would share my most recent masculine make with you...




I love the Background Block Mid Century Modern for masculine cards and it is so easy to use to create an all over background too. 

You might be thinking that my chosen colours are not very masculine, but I used my friends favourite colours. I kinda like the combo of grey, aqua and purple. 




'Hey You' is my usual greeting in a text, so it seemed an appropriate greeting on my card for him. Alphabet Outlined is perfect for creating your own focal sentiments. I used foam adhesive to give a little dimension and I added a few enamel dots for added interest.

I hope you all have a lovely and creative weekend :)

Crafty Hugs
Bev



1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used the outlined letters in two colours and the background adds lots of masculine interest! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated