Friday 28 August 2020

Uniko Challenge #60 Winners

 Hey!

I'm here today to announce the WINNERS of Challenge #60 In My Garden, optional twist Hot Summer Colours

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with this challenge.

First we have our overall WINNER chosen by the Design Team.

AAA Cards, CAS card, Clean and simple card, STAMPlorations stencils - Bloom SilhouettePolychromos, Quillish, Stamplorations, stencil card, stenciling

Congratulations Ishani!

Here's your winner's badge



You have won a £15 eGift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by 11th September 2020

We would also love to have you join us as our Guest Designer for our next challenge. If you are interested please contact Jane at jane.taylor52@btinternet.com by 4th September 2020.

 Next up is the random winner who twisted with us....


Congratulations Creative Twins!

You have won a £5 Egift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 11th September 2020 to claim your prize.

Here is your winners badge:


Then we have our randomly selected winner who used Uniko products on their creation...


Congratulations Deekshita!

You have won an £5 Egift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by 11th September 2020 to claim your prize.

Here is your winners badge:



Now for our Top 3 chosen by the DT and in entry order:




Congratulations to you all & here is your Top 3 badge:


You have all won 150 loyalty reward points.

Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk


Congratulations to ALL the winners & EVERYONE who joined in with the challenge!

The next Uniko Challenge starts on Friday 18th September.

Hope to see you come back and join in with the fun :)



6 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am thrilled to see my card as a winner. Thank you very much DT, it's an honor. Congratulations to all the winners, I see so many crafty friends ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay,I am so excited to see my name among the winners. Congratulations to other winners and top picks too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ishani, The Creative Twins and all the other top 3 winners :) Thank you so much Bev and DT members for choosing me one of the random winner 😍💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats all, very beautiful creations. I had my image stamped out but didn't have time to finish it. Will definitely be more organised for the next challenge x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a lovely challenge. Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated