Tuesday 4 August 2020

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration

Hello everyone! 

It's Jane here today with a little inspiration using some of the gorgeous Uniko stamp sets.

I've taken one sketch and created three different cards to showcase the versatility of Uniko.

Here's the sketch:


And here are the cards I've created:



For Card 1 I used Background Blocks Halftone and Bee Happy


I started by stamping the halftone background and then added the hexagon clusters following the sketch placement. I then stamped, coloured and had cut the two bees, popped them up on foam pads and adhered them on top. The final touch was to add the sentiment banner strip which I cut at an angle rather than the straight edge from the sketch..




A completely different look for a completely different occasion, but still using the sketch as the basis for the placement of elements. 

I started by stamping and colouring the background block and then added the words instead of the two circles - sketches don't require exact matching of shapes as long as the overall look reflects the sketch.

 I finished off with the horizontal strip near the bottom.


Card 3, my personal favourite, uses Background Blocks Pinstripe II and Beautiful


This card was created in a similar fashion to the other two starting with the stamping of the background block and then adding the two circular elements from the sketch popped up onto foam pads. The greeting for this card was added to the bottom horizontal element and I once again trimmed the strip into an angle.


Thanks you so much for taking a look at my cards today, I really appreciate it.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x


2 comments:

  1. Interesting sketch and you've made 3 lovely cards with it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good sketch and your 3 fab cards show just how versatile they can be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated