Monday 10 August 2020

One stencil, 3 techniques - Brand Ambassador Inspiration

 Hello friends Rahmat here, I am up with some inspirations using Uniko Stamps and stencils.

I have used Stylized Florals stencil here for all the cards but with different techniques.

I have used Foil transfer, adding shimmer to transfer gel and used a glimmer paste here.

                            

                              This card is made using Thermoweb transfer gel DUO with Gina K silver sequin foil.

I spread the gel evenly through the stencil and let it dry. It dries clear and tacky, then add the foil and run through the die cutting machine, or you can also apply pressure manually, the gel is tacky enough to get a good transfer. I have used a heart diecut here during the transfer.

I used distress ink Weathered wood with a light hand to ink the base card and added the foiled heart with a foam adhesive, the sentiment is from Always and forever set. I added a foiled strip att he bottom for interest


The second card is made using a translucent glimmer paste, I simply spread the paste evenly through the stencil, and once it was dry, I had die cut the heart and added with a foam adhesive to the base. The base card is inked using distress in worn lipstick with a very gentle hand. The sentiment is from the same set as above. A pink glitter strip is added for some interest.

                                .                                                                      
The last card is made using the Thermoweb transfer gel with translucent glitter. I spread the gel evenly through the stencil, and then added the glitter and let it dry. Once it was dry, I die cut the heart and added to the base card, the base is inked with distress ink  Hickory smoke, and silver glitter strip to finish it off.


                                   

       Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       
                                  

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated