Friday 13 September 2024

Floral Friday 🌼

Hello & Happy Friday 😃


I've had the rainbow colours out again today while I was working on some inspiration coming soon 😉 so I couldn't resist putting them to work with the Stencil - Pure Florals Chrysanthemum, which came back in stock recently.





I thought that this cheerful card would be wonderful as a Get Well Card, so I added the sentiment from Everyday Sentiments to a strip of paper and adhered it using foam tape. I finished off with a trio of white enamel dots.




A couple of bits of news in case you missed it, I have a new video up on the Uniko YouTube Channel. 






AND there are only a few hours left of the End Of Summer SALE, so be sure to take advantage of these FAB bargains.




That's all I have for today, I hope to pop in with more inspiration over the weekend 🤞🏻 

Crafty Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this Bev - beautiful stencilling and a fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated