Thursday 26 September 2024

Sending Rainbow Hugs

Happy Thursday 😃


Today I was in the mood for rainbow colours, it literally hasn't stopped raining all day. Coincidently this weeks Card Of The Week products include Sunshine & Rainbows and BIG & BOLD Hugs, which I have used on my card today. 




I started by stamping the rainbow, making sure I had room for the hugs sentiment. And to make sure I had the rainbow nice and centred I started with the inner arch, working my way out to the biggest. I used Concord & 9th Inks in Poppy, Marmalade, Buttercup, Parsley and Oceanside. 

For the clouds I used Dove and a little fussy cutting before adding a tiny little heart enamel to one of the clouds. 




I finished with a combination of sentiments. The Sending and Rainbow from Sunshine & Rainbows and the Hugs from BIG & BOLD Hugs. I masked off the 's' from the end of the rainbows sentiment.

Both of these sets are 15% off this week in The Card Of The Week section on the website. 

I hope you are staying warm and dry where you are. 

Crafty Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated