Thursday 5 September 2024

It Worked... New YouTube Video

Happy Thursday.

Today I recorded a new YouTube video as I promised, showing how I created my card in yesterdays post combining the Stencil - Layering Bauhaus Blocks with Background Blocks MOD Builder





For this card though I switched out the Background Blocks MOD Builder for the Stencil - MOD Background Builder, a slightly larger version of the stamp.




I switched up my colour combo for this card, using Honeycomb or Sunflower (I can't remember now), Spiced Cider & Midnight. I show the colours in the video! 




A little pre warning, the video is long, I talk a LOT and I won't be mad if you fast forward during my fussy cutting! So grab a drink and get comfy, or why not get your supplies and craft along with me! 

Here is the link to the video...




Happy Watching & Crafty Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Another great card, I really like this combo and the raised fussy cut elements. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated