Saturday 14 September 2024

Saturday Showcase - Originally Organic

Happy Weekend 😃


Earlier in the week, I think it was during my latest video I talked briefly about the Originally Organic collection and it got me to thinking how I've not inked it up for quite sometime 😢 So today I corrected it and inked up the first in the collection, Originally Organic for a little showcase. 





For my first card today I decided to go for a one layer card adding my favourite trio of colours through a simple circle die cut window. I then stamped the leaves and added the bell style flowers over the top in black ink. 




The friends are flowers sentiment is from the set, but the trio of dots I added around the sentiment and up in between the pink and blue circles are from Floral Vines

For my second and last card for today I used the other main image from the set, this beautiful swirling organic leafy sprig.




This time I went for a little dimension and fussy cut detail. After stamping and fussy cutting I coloured the image with alcohol markers. I also decided to add the Stencil - MOD Background Builder to the Avocado base card.




Lastly I added a sentiment from Floral Vines, along with the trio of dots again before finally adhering the panel to the card base using foam tape. 

It's been fun to revisit this older and much loved set, I hope you find some inspiration from todays cards. 

Crafty Hugs



1 comment:

  1. these are stunning Bev - love the second one in particular!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated