Saturday 22 August 2015

August 2015 Revisited Blog Hop Winner!

Hey!

Sorry, I am a little late with announcing the winner of the August Revisited Blog Hop. I certainly enjoyed all the inspiration from the DT, they really brought both the Beautiful Blooms clear stamps to life again.

Anyway, after adding up all the comments in order of the hop Random.org chose the winner for me...




Winning comment 172 left the comment on Sarah P's blog & is...


What a stunning card, Sarah! I love the the colours - just beautiful. xx


Congratulations Liz! Send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com along with your postal address & I will get your prizes on their way to you. If you already own the 2 clear stamp sets featured in the hop let me know and I will send you an eGift Certificate for the same value as a replacement prize.

Please contact me no later than Friday September 4th 2015 to claim your prize.

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us and left comments, we all truly appreciate the time it takes. Until next time, thanks for stopping by today :)



1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated