Monday 24 August 2015

Hello Roses

Hey & Happy Monday!

Well my 3 and 1/2 day weekend with hubby and the beans went WAY too fast! We had some fun as a family including our first swim session with the beans. It actually went well considering I thought we would have to abort the mission before we even entered the pool! 

Anyway, I squeezed in a little crafty 'me' time on Saturday night and made todays card...




I was inspired to use a few new crafty supplies along with the current 'Less is More' challenge which this week is a sketch seen HERE and below.




So I treated myself to some new goodies, including these lush Pretty Pink Posh sequins :) I chose the Spring Mix as it contains my favourite colours. I've used the pink flowers & yellow cups on my card...




I combined 2 Mama Elephant dies on my card too along with the roses from Flower Power #6 and Background Builders: Vines. I was inspired by the Colour Me....! Challenge colours seen HERE and below, but I am a little too late to enter the challenge :( 




That's all from me today, I hope to be back tomorrow with more to share as I plan on a couple of hours in the studio tonight whilst hubby is watching the football! Until the next time, thank you for stopping by today.



18 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch!
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super combination of challenges, and, as always, a stunning card!

    Glad you had a good time with the family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So feminine and pretty card! Love the background with the roses and the cute sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour combo. Lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pops of pink and yellow against the black. Stunning Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colours and these pink sequins are a delight x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is just STUNNING! This is one of my favourite colour combinations, pink and grey, and how gloriously you have used these two colours, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pops of sunny colours Bev and a fantastic take on this weeks sketch! Glad you enjoyed your long weekend and I'm thrilled you found time to join in at less is more. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great how those colours "peep"through the sentiment and the roses are beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the roses.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card-and what a great take on the sketch!
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, Bev ... the background stamping is gorgeous ... lovely behind that cool die cut panel ... and those sequins are delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great take on the sketch Beverley, that paper looks super beneath the dramatic black!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your stamped flowers look wonderful in those colours, Bev. Fabulous design and how cute are those sequins?!
    Thanks for sharing with us, lovely to see you at LIM.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely. I like the idea of seeing the stamping though the cut out and such lovely bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated