Thursday 27 August 2015

Still Time to Join in at TIME OUT Challenges!

Hey!

Ahh, all good things come to an end at some point, but I am still sad to leave TIME OUT Challenges.  I'm sure you will see me from TIME to TIME over there either as a sponsor or playing along!

Anyway, I am here with my last reminder card as part of the DT for the current challenge, which is inspired by this FABulous photo...




For my last card HERE, I went with the nautical theme, this time I was inspired by the circles and stripes. 

This is the result...




I'm LOVING the sketch over at 'Less is More' HERE and seen bike, so I couldn't resist playing along again, so I used it for my layout. 




I started by stamping the striped circles from Background Builders: Round In Circles on my white base layer in Ocean Depth ink. I then die cut a panel of white CS using my Mama Elephant hello & edge dies. After adhering the die cut layer to my base card using DST I die cut the 'hello' again in red CS and inlayed it into the pre die cut 'hello' on the panel.




That's all from me, but we have a lovely Guest Designer joining us this fortnight, Anni, be sure to stop by Anni's blog HERE to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team.

For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back again later in the week with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today.


11 comments:

  1. you work wonders with these curvy dies and what a great way to showcase this builder set. I had forgotten about mine-time to dust it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such CAS deliciousness, Bev ... love those stripey bubbles of colour with the bold sentiment ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this this fab. Love the way you've used the circles and that curvy line is just super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS look and this is a perfect example... perfectly awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrilled to see you've been inspired again by the sketch this week Bev and loving that fantastic 'swoop' division to your card. Great colours, super duper striking and CAS-tastic! Love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing make and fab colour scheme

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card Bev , love the stripes and spots too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful inlays Beverley, superb design!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool, I never even thought to use stamps with stripes on them??!! Brilliant card and love the use of the sketch too. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crisp, clean and classy! Love this Bev, and a great unisex card too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated