Wednesday 25 November 2015

A Freshly Made Merry Christmas!

Hey!

It's been a long & stressful day for this mummy here at Uniko HQ with 2 little beans still not feeling themselves, unfortunately I wasn't feeling much better myself :( They did perk up a bit after their nap & so did I after mine! 

So tonight I have had a little crafting session to relax & chill a little and so I made a card to share with you using the new Freshly Made Sketches sketch seen HERE and below...




AND this is what I came up with using the sketch...




I still had Labelled Christmas on my desk from yesterdays project (along with a whole heap of stuff) and seeing the sketch I instantly thought of them. I have paired it with a sentiment from Rustic Christmas which fits wonderfully in a die cut banner. 




Keeping it short & sweet as I may have found a little mojo and enjoyed my crafty session but I think I need some more rest so it'll be an early night for me! 

I'll be back tomorrow though with more to share as I have one more GD post with CAS Colours & Sketches. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


5 comments:

  1. very nice card, hope babes and you recover soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply superb, very elegant, and love the shimmer Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Hope you and the boys are back to 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev - this is just fab! Love the sparkly doily behind the sentiment and the little gems! Great work.

    Sending hugs, and hope that you and the Beans feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bling bling doily! Beautiful colours - the coral is quite serene x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated