Saturday 28 November 2015

Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Uniko Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop!




Hey!

I am so glad you have stopped by today as today we have a Uniko Design Team Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop. I decided to put on this extra Design Team blog hop as not all the team received their November Release goodies in time for the release day blog hop HERE.

So, we are all here today with more inspiration using the Uniko November 2015 Release products, which are still in stock but a couple of the sets I only have a small amount of stock left ;)

As usual I left making my samples to the last minute, but I am quite pleased with what I created in a few hours & I hope you like them too! As not to make this post HUGE I will be sharing the rest of my projects HERE on the website blog.

Ok, onto my card...




I was inspired firstly by THIS card here on Pinterest for my layout & secondly for my colour choices the current Fusion Card Challenge HERE and inspiration photo below.




One thing I love to do when designing Uniko clear stamps is to provide creative options when stamping. So when I designed Essentially Christmas I wanted to create 2 step stamps which could also be used individually on their own. 




This card and another of my cards today HERE on the website blog shows my CAS style of 2 step stamping. Basically an outline stamp & a solid stamp, yes, it is simple, but it also provides endless possibilities! 

Ok, that's all from me on this blog today, but please CLICK HERE to see more from me ;) Don't forget that by commenting here and on all the Design Team blogs along the way you will be in the chance of winning the ENTIRE RELEASE! (Or an eGift Certificate to the value of any of the products from the release you may have purchased).


Now I'm handing you over to the Uniko Design Team, who have 'Rocked' this release around the Christmas Tree! Lol!




CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah




CLICK HERE to see more from Jane




CLICK HERE to see more from Nicki




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


Remember, simply visit & comment along the hop by midnight Saturday 5th December, to be in the chance of winning  the ENTRIE release! The WINNER will be announced Sunday 6th December.


All the new products showcased today are available HERE on the website.





We also have a Black Friday weekend SALE on AND we have some products RETIRING which are at a discounted price until all stock of the retiring items are sold.

THANK YOU so much for stopping by today & joining in on all the fun. I hope that you all have a wonderful festive season.


15 comments:

  1. Bev - I think your card is so perfectly CAS! I love the layout and the shimmery tree is beautiful. Love this set of stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bev. I love the silver and blue combination. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards and stamps are just amazing Bev and I'm always so inspired with how you use them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and striking simplicity Bev but so gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that 2 step stamping Bev and the silver tree looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color scheme you chose from the sketch! Wonderful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gray-turqouise card looks so perfect! Love the layers you made! Enjoy the rest of the sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the gray and blue here, and the peeking vellum behind the tag, gorgeous make Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bev, your shimmery Christmas tree is delightfully charming and classy!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Bev!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super gorgeous card Bev! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your simple yet classy card. Those neutral colours make for elegant cards, don't they?
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated