Thursday 19 November 2015

TIME OUT Uniko Sponsor WINNER!

Hey!

I'm back this morning to announce the WINNER of the recent TIME OUT Uniko Sponsor challenge HERE.

Along with Uniko sponsoring the challenge to win an in stock stamp set of choice, by joining in on the challenge. I also added a comment prize for one lucky comment to win the Label Love: Thank you set which was our Stamp Of The Week when the challenge started.

So, without further ado, after the comments were counted & in order of the hop, random.org helped me to pick a lucky comment...



Lucky comment #45 is... 

Beautiful card Jane! I love that the floral wreath is continued beyond the raised ring. So delicate and lovely!

Congratulations Dana & Glen! Please send me an email to sales@uniko.co.uk along with you mailing address by Thursday 3rd December 2015. I will then get your prize on it's way to you :)

I couldn't write a post without sharing a card ;) so I had a go at the current TIME OUT Challenge HERE, which is a CASE challenge. We are casing Karen from Snippets & this is the CASE card...




And this is what I came up with...




I was inspired by the rectangular frame of the image & how the sentiment over hangs onto the white space on Karen's card. So I recreated my own style of this using the polaroid frame from Strike A Pose! the tiny sentiments from Jolly Christmas and the holly leaves from Essentially Christmas. The jolly die cut is SU!.




My card is fairly flat, with the frame & sentiments stamped straight onto the card base. The holly leaves are fussy cut out and a little button added for interest. 

Ok, that's all from me, be sure to check in on the TIME OUT Challenge blog HERE to see if you are a WINNER over there! 

I will be back in a few hours with another Guest Designer post for CAS Colours & Sketches, I do hope you will pop back ;) Until then, thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. First off thanks for being such a fabulous sponsor! And what a great CASE. Such a cool idea to use the Polaroid stamp like this, inspired!! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bev! You are so, so busy right now, wondering if you manage to find time to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the inspiration card Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the cards. Don't get too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Beverly! I love that you kept the white space around your focal image. Great colors and so beautifully balanced.

    WOW, thank you so much for your generousity! I am so excited to have won the fabulous Label Love: Thank You stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your CASE of Karen's card - that frame is such fun. Love the addition of the little gem. xxx

    Congrats to Dana & Glen too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Bev ... the contrast of that fabulous rich red die cut is wonderful against those yummy green polka dots! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev! I love your take on inspiration card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CASE - I love how you made it into a Christmas card! The greeting that you created from stamps and a die cut is great! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated