Monday 16 November 2015

More Coffee...!

Hey!

Sorry for being MIA for a few days, things have been a little crazy round Uniko HQ and home the past few days. 

Also, if you have been trying to email me at beverley@unikostudio.com and haven't been able to get through I do apologise. I have had some email issues since the website server went down. All should be resolved tonight, but you can always get through on sales@uniko.co.uk for future reference ;)

Ok, so tonight I have a super CAS almost OL card to share with you...




It is one we made at my class on Saturday (the last for 2015) at The Paperlane. The ladies had a lovely time using the recently released November goodies :) It looks like 'I LOVE Coffee' and 'Essentially Christmas' are the two popular sets of this release as there are only a few left in stock over on the website HERE




When I made this sample for the class I was inspired by a NEW to me challenge HERE over at Paper Issues. They have a challenge called Let Me Espresso My Gratitude (Round 1) HERE So I thought I would join in (Thanks to Amy from Tsuruta Designs for the heads up on the challenge :))




I started out by stamping & then masking the coffee cup, once masked I used the SU! Grunge Grid to stamp the BG in Going Grey ink & then added the Uniko Flower motif to the cup, sentiment & little coffee beans. 

The layout of my card was inspired by and based on the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below, another fun challenge to join in on & one of my favourites :)





Ok, that's all from me today. I will be back A LOT this week (fingers crossed) as I have SO much I want to share with you all :) I will also be back on the website blog HERE tomorrow with the next Stamp Of The Week which took a small hiatus last week due to the November Release.

Anyway, until the next time, thanks for stopping by today.


5 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the grunge stamping with the coffee cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev! This is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soothing and cool! Love the graphic stamping with a cool coffee cup and beautiful motif!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, this is such a cool take on the sketch (still puzzling out my approach...if there is one!). The coffee cup is amazing, and set atop the graphic images, ultra cool!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated