Saturday 7 November 2015

Introducing... Essentially Christmas

Hey!

I am SO happy you have stopped by today, here at Uniko I am in full swing with the November Release & today is the start of the product introductions :) It's just me today as the DT are waiting on their goodies to arrive, but hopefully I will inspire you & show you 'some' of the MANY possibilities this set has with the trio of cards I have made.

First up a 'Merry Kissmas' card...




Knowing I was using the mistletoe image & little solid bow from the set, I dusted off my Sizzix heart framelits dies, selecting one that the mistletoe would fit comfortably inside. The heart was die cut from the SU! Old Olive CS & temporarily adhered to the white card base so that I could stamp the mistletoe central. 




Before adhering the die cut layer to the card with foam adhesive I stamped the sentiment from set, which is two separate stamps & added a little red dome heart. I added a little colour to the leaves of the mistletoe & glitter to the berries before adhering the fussy cut mini solid bow.

Next I decided to use the Christmas tree stamps...




I am LOVING the current Freshly Made Sketches layout seen HERE and below & I couldn't resist using it AGAIN - sorry! 




As you can see the Christmas tree from Essentially Christmas is a large version (3.5 x 4cm) of the Christmas tree from the previously released Background Builders: Christmas. When designing my sets I really like to make them versatile, but at the same time I like them to coordinate with previously released products to breathe new life into them.




I've also mixed & matched the sentiment using 'Have a' from Essentially Christmas & 'Merry Christmas' from Simply Said Christmas.

My last card for today uses the holly leaves & berries from the set, which are all individual stamps...




I just used all the individual holly leaves & berries to create my pattern on the base card adding glitter to the outline leaves as I just can't resist using it on 'nearly' every Christmas card I make! 




That's all I have for today, but I will be back tomorrow with my next introduction. I have outlined the release schedule as a little reminder...

Sneak Peeks 5th & 6th November. These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 7th - 10th November. Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. 

Release Day! Thursday 11th November you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be a mini Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win an eGift Certificate. 

AND as the DT in the US are late getting their release goodies, we have organised an extra blog hop & prizes of course...

Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop! Saturday 28th November is the official DT Blog Hop showcasing the release & of course prizes up for grabs!

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)




7 comments:

  1. Happy sigh!!! I think they are all just lovely! I particularly love all the sparkle on the holly leaves. Great work Bev! xxx

    Off to stalk the postman! Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! What a lovely action countdown begin! All are simply gorgeous and beautiful! Especially the last one is my fave one with gorgeous sparkling on Holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful matching with the two dimension trees! So creative! And love your holly background, it seems a fab glittered patterned paper! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A set of wonderfully festive cards, Bev! The little tree and the mistletoe...sooooo sweet!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful cards you created here, Beverley! I especially like that little mistletoe. Looking forward to see more beauties tomorrow 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev, lovely cards, but I am in love with the berry and leaves one, the colors are spot on, the stamping of the leaves and berries in superb. Very simple and very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Like how you used the heart die cut shape in the first one. Looking forward to the release in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated