Thursday 12 May 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #173

Hey!

It's time for another challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches and this week our host Caro has a sketch for you to spark your creativity HERE and seen below. This is another fun sketch with SO many possibilities...




Don't you think...? 

This is how I used the sketch this week...




I decided to ink up the recently restocked Background Builders: Round in Circles clear stamp set and I needed a little more help to spark my creativity and so I combined the sketch with this weeks ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below.




The colours are all faves of mine, but ones I wouldn't thought of putting together! I started by stamping the circle strip in black ink, I used black to define them and also so the colours stood out a little more than if I had used kraft.




I used my SU! markers to colour, blend and stamp the happy birthday sentiment from Simply Said Birthday and then mounted the panel onto a kraft CS base using foam adhesive.

Ok, that's all from me just now. I have a few bean free hours this afternoon and I hope to spend some time creating :) it's been too long!

Be sure to check out the rest of the CC&S design team inspiration HERE and I hope to see you in the gallery too.

Thanks for stopping by today.

11 comments:

  1. Love that circle stamp ,fab card. It was nice to meet you at Port Sunny and I now gave quite a few of your lovely stamps to play with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab use of the circle background builders - so perfectly lined up and I know that's tricky! Happy colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive lining up of all your rows Bev! You are v patient!! Lovely card, as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a labour intensive card for a CAS one - and it is beautifully CAS. I love the blending of colours on the sentiment. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see from Lindsey's blog that it's your birthday today, so I've popped back to wish you MANY HAPPY RETURNS.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card - love the geometric stamp and the gradient sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super take on the sketch, I love it Bev! Gorgeous colours and sentiment too. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you blended the colours on your sentiment - that's gone in my mental notebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome stamping and a fab way to use the sketch, really love this one!
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated