Wednesday 18 May 2016

FABulous 50!

Hey!

Tonight I 'made' myself sit down and create! These beans are exhausting at the moment, literally full of BEANS! So, once they have gone to bed and I've tidied up the whirlwind of toys that has passed through the house I have been too tired to sit and create :(

Anyway, I needed to make a couple of cards so while I was at it I decided to make a card (all be it a little late) for the wonderful Sandie (a Uniko DT Alumni), who turned 50 on Monday...




There are a couple of link ups in blogland to celebrate Sandie's birthday. First up HERE at Kylie's blog and HERE at TIME OUT Challenges, who have a CAS with optional twist of use purple theme.




As you can see by my card above I decided to use the optional twist of purple. I used 4 different shades, stamping various tiny flowers from Background Builders: Vines, adding green leaves also from the set and swirls from Natures Treasures II.




The sentiment is from All Occasion Sentiments #3 with the '50' from Classic Numbers and embossed with Stardust EP. I kept my card one layer and added a few rhinestones to add a little more sparkle and fill a few gaps. 

I came across a new to me challenge too called CanYouCaseIt? and decided to play along their too with the current sketch seen HERE and below.




That's all from me tonight, I am determined to make a couple more cards before I call it a night and crash in front of the TV! 

I'll be back tomorrow though with this weeks CAS Colours & Sketches creation, until then, thanks for stopping by :)

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your card for Sandie. Your stamping is absolutely impeccable Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beverley. Thanks for joining us at CYCI. Your card is very pretty. Very eye catching. - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, this is gorgeous, love the sweet collection of flowers. Thanks for joining my party x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Your flowers are so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fresh, beautiful and so super stamped card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Bev...fabulous design with the words and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Bev ... love how the shimmery sentiment is nestled beautifully into those sweet blooms ... gorgeous! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Sandie's surprise Time Out challenge! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Beverly and the stamping is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated