Tuesday 24 May 2016

Uniko Sponsors AAA Cards!

Hey!

I'm a little late to the party, various reasons such as designing new stamps, sorting restocks and looking after crazy beans! 

Anyway... Uniko is SUPER DUPER happy to be sponsoring AAA Cards. There is a FABulous celebration and challenge happening HERE as AAA Cards is celebrating their 2nd Birthday. 




There are lots and LOTS of prizes and fun to join in on, so be sure to check it out and I hope you will join in the celebration - you'd be silly not to ;)

As it is a celebration and I haven't had much time to be creative card making wise in the studio I squeezed in a little card making this evening...




Tonight I decided to give the recently released Fun Flowers some inky love, using a lovely quartet of bright cheery colours. I recently purchased a pack of the mini Distress Inks in my favourite colour combo - perfect! 

I also used the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below for my card. You got to love a sketch to get the old creative mojo a flowing again ;)




The flowers are stamped onto some SU! Whisper White CS starting with the smallest flower. I then fussy cut them out and layered them onto a white card base using DST. 

The sentiment is from Strike A Pose! and is adhered to the card, overlapping the flowers using foam adhesive. I added a small amount of Wink Of Stella to various parts of the flowers and a tiny rhinestone to the centre of each for that added sparkle ;)




That's all from me today, it is just about my bedtime after a VERY long day! I do hope to see you in the AAA Cards gallery and most of all having fun :)

Until the next time, thanks for stopping by today.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Bev and thanks so much for the shout out for AAA Cards birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Beverley. I love those pretty flowers and the colour combo you have used. I have already linked up a card at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, crisp design! SO pretty! Thanks for supporting AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love thse colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you join us with a shout at AAA Cards Bev and love the yummy colours you've used on the blooms! CAS, Vibrant and FUN! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet take on the sketch, Beverley! Your fussy cutting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated