Tuesday 17 May 2016

Uniko Sponsors A Passion For ProMarkers Challenge

Hey!

Apologies for being MIA for so long (again), things have been keeping me busy behind the scenes here at Uniko HQ along with life in general, including taking a couple of days off to celebrate my birthday!

Anyway, thanks for hanging in there with me I am (fingers crossed) back in the swing of things and have a few things to share this week. 

First up I am super thrilled to announce that Uniko is sponsoring a new (to me) challenge Passion for ProMarkers challenge.




This is a fun challenge blog and you don't necessarily have to use ProMarkers, they accept entries using any marker, BUT to qualify for the challenge sponsorship prizes you must use some kind of Letraset marker. 

This week is a special challenge as it is their anniversary - Congrats Passion for ProMarkers! Along with Uniko being a sponsor there are more prizes up for grabs so be sure to check out the challenge HERE. The challenge theme this week is...

Spots & or Stripes

Ok, so I don't actually own any ProMarkers as my followers will know I am a Copic girl (sorry ProMarker fans!) However, I was digging through the piles of stash still in the garage to be sorted to see if I had anything from Letraset and I came across a pack of 6 Pantone Tria inks my mum had bought many many years ago. Not being up with the knowledge of these inks/refill bottles I just had to experiment and go with the flow using them to create my card...




I simply used a brush to paint the inks which are alcohol based onto my SU! Whisper White CS and used some Letraset Special Effects Extender to 'blend' them. I then stamped the polaroid from Strike a Pose! and flowers from Pure Florals Cosmos in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and fussy cut them out.




The trio of stripes from Background Builders: Squared are stamped onto a separate layer of white CS along with the white Cosmos flower and sentiment from the set.

The layout of my card is based on the current sketch over at Fusion Card Challenge HERE and seen below.




Ok, that's all from me today, I will be back again with more to share this week. Until then, I hope to see you in the Passion for ProMarkers gallery :)

7 comments:

  1. So cute...love that polka dot frame! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your ingenuity in creating it, Bev. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Love your blending & polka dot frame x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--this is beautiful, Bev! Wish I could "play" & have it turn out like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Bev, love the CAS design and the soft pastel colouring....a really pretty design! :) Donna ♥ x

    Many thanks for being one of our sponsors over at PFP this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that fun polka dot frame ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Fusion challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated