Thursday 15 September 2016

A Warm Welcome...

Hey!

I super duper happy that you have stopped by the blog today as FINALLY I can let the cat out of the bag and introduce to you the newest member of the Uniko Design Team...

Rahmat Gouse from Cards & Cooking Corner




I am sure that Rahmat doesn't need much of an introduction to you all, as she has been a regular follower, customer and frequent participant in Uniko Challenges along with other challenges around blogland and has a wonderful presence on social media.

But, for those of you who don't, here is a little bio from Rahmat...

'Hello, I am Rahmat, I am very delighted to be part of Uniko Design Team! I am a crafter since childhood, I started with embroidery plus sewing, and then I moved onto paper crafting. Initially it was just making cards, and papercrafts for my kids.


A friend of mine saw my cards back in 2013, and forced me to make 10 cards for her, since then a spark was ignited, and I worked my way through finding things in this crafting world, like a little Alice in the Wonderland!

It took me sometime to discover my very style, which is CAS mostly, but I do love to try out different techniques from time to time. Embroidery being my first love, I take every possible chance to add a stitch or two on my cards.

I started blogging about a bit over 2 years now, and got more and more into card making since then. I am a mother to 2 teens, a teacher by profession, but currently doing substitute teaching. Besides card making, I also enjoy photography, cooking, traveling  and I also love to give lessons for free on Indian cooking. 

Be sure to follow me on Instagram for a glimpse of all the above at @rahmat.ccc'

Here are a few of my favourites Rahmat has created using Uniko goodies...








I am sure you will all join me in giving Rahmat a warm welcome and leave some love for her here and on Rahman's blog HERE

Welcome Rahmat! We look forward to seeing more of your wonderful inspiration using Uniko goodies ;) Super lucky an honoured to have you as part of the Uniko DT and family!

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Yea! So glad to have Rahmat on the team. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Rahmat joining the team is absolutely wonderful news! Excited to see more of her creativity here!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! So pleased you've joined the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's wonderful! What a fabulous addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Rahmat! Glad to see here and already love your work! Excited to see more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the warm welcome Bev, I am very happy to be part of Uniko.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated