Tuesday 27 September 2016

Sept/Oct 2016 Release Sneak Peeks

YAY!

I'm SO happy that you have stopped by today, as here at Uniko preparations for the Sept/Oct product  release are well underway!

Yesterday I shared two more Sneak Peeks, if you missed them click HERE. You can also see the first Sneak Peek of one of the FIVE clear stamp sets being released, if you missed it HERE.

Today I am sharing the last two peeks and as you will see they are Christmas/Winter themed!




How about a fun mini Christmas decoration? Yes, this is a mini set, BUT it has SO many possibilities. I can hardly wait for you to see the projects ;)

Lastly, but by no means least is another mini set...




A fun winter foliage set, perfect to accompany the Christmas decoration above and MORE! You will get to see more of these sets in use by the DT and myself in the coming days, so stay tuned! 

I will be back tomorrow with the Design Team with our first product introduction and blog hop, hope to see you.

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 25th - 27th Sept, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 28th - 30th Sept, here you will see a closer look at the clear stamp sets being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 1st October 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!

Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on the Sneak Peeks!

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! Oh! Love, love, love! I actually don't have a pine cone stamp...yet haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pinecone! I love, love and love pinecones! In fact, I *may* have several pinecones in my home, collected from special places we've visited (namely, Bend Oregon). So excited to see what this beauty will be like in action!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great peeks. Looks like these will co ordinate nicely with some other Uniko sets :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated