Thursday 1 September 2016

CAS - Colours & Sketches #189

Hey!

It's a new month over at CAS Colours & Sketches and we have a new hostess Karen, with some fabulous challenges for us. To start things off Karen has come up with this lovely colour combo HERE and seen below for you to try...




Karen's thinking for these colours is back to school, hence the primary colour choice. I don't have any back to school themed cards or necessity to make them (yet!). So I opted for a doodle flower thank you card...




I used Uniko Fun Flowers for the stamped panel, masking a rectangle first then stamping the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then selectively coloured the flowers using Copic markers in the 3 primary colours.




I added a little Wink Of Stella to the coloured sections and raised the panel using foam adhesive onto a white card base. 

By only selectively colouring the flowers, a simple non fussy sentiment and a white card base helped to keep a busy 'ish' stamped panel CAS. 

Ok, that's all from me for now, I hope I have inspired you to give these colours a go and join in on the challenge this week. Be sure to stop on over HERE and check out what the rest of the CAS Colours & Sketches DT have done using the colours and I hope to see you in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Fun Flowers & Simply Said
Ink: SU! Regal Rose & Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: SU! Whisper White & Sugarplum
Accessories: Uniko Snowflake Dies, SU! Glitter & Glue Pen

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and great use of the colours, those flowers are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev - I love the selectively coloured clean and simple flowered panel. Really fun. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card - love the masking and selective coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good in that masked off rectangle. Lovely crisp and vibrant design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whimsical flowers are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated