Thursday 15 September 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #191

Hey!

This month over at CAS Colours & Sketches our hostess is Karen. Karen has come up with some fabulous challenges for us, including this weeks lovely colour combo HERE and seen below for you to try...





What a lovely colour combo, don't you think? It had me stumped for a while, but then an idea struck and I went with it. With a restock of lots of clear stamp sets today HERE in the Uniko store, including Peace On Earth that I have used on my card. I decided to make a Christmas card...




I thought the Delightful Dijon resembles a lovely old gold colour and one which I have the SU! card stock for, so decided to use that as my base. I then die cut a white panel stamped the sentiment and olive branch from the set in a close of a match green as I have to Cucumber Crush. Wrapped some Bermuda Bay bakers twine round the panel before adhering to the card base using foam adhesive.




The dove is stamped in Bermuda Bay, fussy cut out and embellished with glitter for a little Christmas sparkle! 

Ok, that's all from me for now, I hope I have inspired you to give these colours a go and join in on the challenge this week. Be sure to stop on over HERE and check out what the rest of the CAS Colours & Sketches DT have done using the colours and I hope to see you in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Peace On Earth
Ink: WPlus9 Mojito
Card Stock: SU! Whisper White & Delightful Dijon
Accessories: SU! Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine, Project Life Die, Foam Adhesive, Glitter

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love to see with what you came up every week! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colours, love the proportions on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to be reminded that white space doesn't have to be white. Love your sparkly dove, and thanks for the reminder that baker's twine should actually be used, rather than hoarded! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have thought to use these colors for a Christmas card! What a clever idea, fabulously executed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Beverley! I love how you used the colors - so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated