Thursday 8 September 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #190

Hey!

Karen is our hostess this month over at CAS Colours & Sketches and this week is sketch week. Karen  has this sketch HERE and seen below for you to try...




I hope my curve is curvy enough for you Karen! Karen wants to see a defined curve to your cards this week ;)

So this is what I came up with...




You may have seen my earlier post today, HERE. I have designed a digital stamp collection for Simply Cards & Papercrafts, available for download for FREE HERE




So as you can see I decided to use one of the images again for my card! I scaled the image down slightly and changed the orientation a little as I copied and pasted it into a document to create my own patterned paper. I then coloured it with Copic markers and die cut a curved edge using my Mama Elephant Dies. 

Ok, that's all from me today! I hope I have inspired you to give the sketch a go and join in on the challenge this week. Be sure to stop on over HERE and check out what the rest of the CAS Colours & Sketches DT have done using the colours and I hope to see you in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Card Stock: SU! Whisper White & Old Olive
Accessories: Computer & Printer. Mama Elephant Die.

5 comments:

  1. Loving those digi stamps and your card is so beautifully inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is pretty and elegant. I love the pretty digis (and have them on my PC already) - thanks! Great card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the image choice and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created some really fun paper and I think it's curvy enough. The card doesn't look constrained by colours or sketch and that's the secret, I reckon! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring job is so perfect, I thought this was commercially bought designer paper! Fantastic job, Bev!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated