Thursday 29 September 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #193

*Please CLICK HERE for the Uniko Sept/Oct Release Introduction Post*


Hey!

Karen is our hostess this month over at CAS Colours & Sketches and as September is a five week month this week is THE DOUBLE! Karen  has come up with this fabulous combination HERE and seen below for you to try...





I admit this was kinda tough, more the sketch than the colours that threw me this time! However, this is what I came up with...




You may or may not know that Uniko is in the midst of a NEW product release and I have been sharing sneak peeks and introducing new clear stamp sets available on the 1st October! The set the Uniko Design Team and I are introducing HERE today is called Marvellous Mehndi. 

The colours Karen chose are perfect for the designs contained in the set, so I made my card using the largest main mandala image and the tiny teardrop stamp to create the pattern along the edge.




Having such a detailed stamp, a sketch to follow and keeping it CAS I just partially stamped the image and selectively coloured it too. The sentiment is a combination of the previously released Uniko Simply Said and the NEW Simply Said II clear stamp set, also being released on Saturday. 

Ok, that's all from me today! I hope I have inspired you to give THE DOUBLE a go and join in on the challenge this week. Be sure to stop on over HERE and check out what the rest of the CAS Colours & Sketches DT have done using the colours and I hope to see you in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Simply Said AND Soon to be released Uniko Marvellous Mehndi, Simply Said II.
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Card Stock: SU! Whisper White, Mint Macaron & Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: SU! Markers & SU! It's My Party Enamel Dots

5 comments:

  1. Oh I do like this stamp! Love it in these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Bev! Love the Mehndi image and how you used it in the sketch! Thanks for making a card for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely stamp set and card! Really like the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a lovely job using the challenge colors with the image you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated