Wednesday 28 December 2016

A Look Back At 2016!

Hey!

Welcome back to another 'Look Back At 2016! This year has been an amazing year for myself personally, but it has been a fantastic year for Uniko. We have had 5 fabulous releases, with 16 new clear stamps sets lining the Uniko HQ shelves. 

I don't know about you, but to me this year has almost passed by in a blur! With that in mind I thought it would be nice now the main seasonal festivities are over and as 2016 draws to a close, to take a look back at Uniko's 2016.

Today, I am taking a look back at the June 2016 Release and giving some fresh inky love to Paradise  and Paradise Leaves clear stamp sets.

First up a card using Paradise...




A super quick and CAS card! I started by stamping the sentiment from the set and used my favourite of the Hibiscus flowers, stamped in Pink Grapefruit. The solid leaves from the set are stamped in Key Lime and the tiny trio of flowers in Persimmon. Hopefully in this next photo you can see the sparkle of the Clear Wink Of Stella I added to the flowers :)




For my Paradise Leaves card I used the same trio of colours, but also added in Turquoise Gem, Aquatic Splash and Sea Breeze.




The sentiment is from Originally Organic and another quick CAS card! It was lovely to play and think of warmer places, it has been SO cold here today and the frost we had overnight hardly lifted.

So, that's a quick look back at the June 2016 Release, I hope I have given you a little inspiration to dust off these sets if you have them ;) 

I hope you will join me again tomorrow, when I will be taking a look back at the 2016 September/October Release. Until then, thank you for stopping by.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors :) beautiful
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely colors!! Thank you for my beautiful package! I cannot wait to use my new stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your floral arrangements are so lovely and the best part is that I have some of these gems in my collection! Speaking of collection: thank you x a zillion for the gift and card! Looking forward to inking up the oh so pretty wreath!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated