Saturday 24 December 2016

WINNERS!

Hey & Happy Christmas Eve!

Sorry I have been MIA for SO long, I wasn't expecting to be so busy, stressed and ill these past couple of weeks. We have had yet more bugs in the house and two little beans that stopped sleeping through the night due to being ill :( 

Then, after a much needed mummy Christmas night out I got sick with a chest infection and laryngitis and lost my voice for 3 days! Anyway, we are just about fully recovered, just a few sniffles and a croaky voice for mummy ;)

Now, enough of the waffle, how about I announce a couple of winners...?! First up we have the winner of the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop candy I offered HERE for commenting on the post.

Random.org has helped me pick the winning comment...



And the winner is...

love the snowflake on the cup! cute card! Thanks for sponsoring the hop

Congratulations Seleise! Please email me at bev@uniko.co.uk by January 14th 2017, along with your postal address and I will get your prize on its way to you.

NEXT, we have the winner of the December 2016 Design Team Blog Hop and Giveaway HERE. This month we revisited Stunning Snowflakes. 

In blog hop and comment order, Random.org has helped me pick the winner...




And the winner is...

Oh wow! Awesome cards!!!

Congratulations Arianna! Please email me at bev@uniko.co.uk by January 14th 2017, along with your postal address and I will get your prize on its way to you.


THANK YOU to everyone who hopped, commented and joined in on the fun here at Uniko and the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow. You poor thing! Glad you're feeling better and hope you're able to rest and relax through the holidays! Thanks so much for the blog candy!! What a wonderful surprise on Christmas Eve!! I'll email you. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!!! Beautiful Christmas present, thank you so much Beverly! <3
    Happy Holidays and Happy 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated