Saturday 3 December 2016

Uniko Sponsors Less is More & Guest Designer!

Hey & Happy Weekend!

Uniko is super happy to be sponsoring the challenges over at "Less is More" this month - YAY! I was also asked to join as a Guest Designer for todays challenge - double YAY!!




This is colour week and they would like to see Clean and Simple (CAS) Cards using ONE or More Primary Colours.

This is what I came up with...




I'm totally in Christmas mode now and it is full steam ahead on the Christmas Card making train! So I opted to mix a newly released Uniko Christmas sentiment from a clear stamp set called Most Wonderful and paired it with an older Uniko clear stamp set Stunning Snowflakes.

Who doesn't LOVE blue snowflakes?! If you are a regular follower of Uniko, you will already know that this is my favourite trio of snowflakes ;) I simply stamped them in Stampin' Up! retired Ballet Blue ink, added a little clear Wink of Stella and a rhinestone to each centre. 




Be sure to head on over to "Less is More" HERE for more inspiration from the LIM Design Team and link up you creations in the gallery. I hope to see you there ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

SaveSave

14 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you with us this week, Bev. I love that particular snowflake design and blue and white is always fabulous for Christmas cards so swooning right now. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design! The snowflakes are indeed gorge
    ous in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Bev! Such elegant snowflakes and the most beautiful scripty sentiment. Keeping the colour palette to blue and black has worked brilliantly - I love it! Thanks so much for being our monthly sponsor and joining in as guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous, delicate and CAS delight Bev and love the snowflakes combined with the new sentiment. Great to have you guest designing with us this week too and hope you get lots of blog visits! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a classy and elegant card Bev. Your sentiment is superb and those snowflakes are dreamy in that beautiful blue colour. Lovely to have you as our guest designer this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant, Bev - these are amongst some of my all time favourite snowflake stamps and they look fab combined with the new sentiment! A perfectly CAS design. I hope you have a great weekend and keep the Christmas card production going x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this beautiful and elegant card!
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, Bev! Perfect design and so stunning. I love those gorgeous snowflakes and I have to have that sentiment set. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, Bev. Your card is representative of the very first snowfall of the year when the world seems to hush and soften!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect CAS card! Lovely and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice and crispy CAS card. Love it! Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this beautiful, soft and peaceful card ! I'd like to see some snowflakes for Christmas ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is absolutely gorgeous. I particularly like that shade of blue - so cool, so frosty looking. Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated