Sunday 31 May 2015

A Thank You & a Farewell...

Hey!

Today is a sad day here at Uniko as we say THANK YOU and farewell to another member of the Design Team... Amber from Bella Rose Cards

Amber has been on the DT almost since the beginning, I couldn't remember the exact date off the top of my head, so I had to go back in time on the blog to see! The exact date Amber joined the team was October 20th 2012.

One of the best things was back in September 2013 when I got to meet up with Amber whilst my husband and I were honeymooning in Vegas :) Amber is as lovely and sweet as she comes across in her blog :) I hope that we will go back to Vegas and hopefully be able to spend a little more time together.

Amber has worked wonders with Uniko products, showcasing them perfectly in her unique clean and bright style, with added polka dots too! I thought I would share a few of my favourite projects Amber has created since being on the DT...












Myself and a couple from the DT have created a card for Amber...




Knowing Amber uses bright and bold colours on her creations, I tried to create this look on my Thank You card. I also chose the rose from Flower Power #6 (Back in Stock on the 11th June with others) as Amber's blog is Bella Rose.




As you know I love to join in on a challenge, so I used the current Freshly Made Sketch layout seen HERE and below for my card.




As I said a couple of the DT are joining me with the farewell, so please pop by their blogs and see what they have created and leave some love too, I know they appreciate it :)



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P

So THANK YOU Amber, my words don't seem quite enough to show how appreciative I am of all that you have done for Uniko and you will truly be missed. Good luck with all your future crafty adventures :)

Huge Hugs Bev x


That's all from me today, I will be back on the blog next week with more to share. Until then THANK YOU for stopping by today.



9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, colourful and pretty. Amber is very talented indeed, from the favourites you have posted, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev - I think your card for Amber is just gorgeous! Amber will be missed and I always like her bright, bold creations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sad news that Amber is leaving; she truly has worked magic with your products. Her creativity will certainly be missed here. On the plus side: we know where to find her! Your shwcases favourites are gorgeous as is the card you made for her. Ever so pretty!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to lose Amber and fabulous Showcase of her cards. Your card is the perfect card for her. Like the new look x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww you guys are the best. So thoughtful! Thank you so much for everything, Bev, I love this team a ton!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely to see some of Ambers beautiful cards using your sets Beverley. What a shame for you and your team ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cheery thank you card. The flowers are beautiful and I love the pretty framed cutout. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card you've made for Amber, especially the black/white leaves with the brightly coloured flowers. I'm sure she will be greatly missed! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card and a perfect tribute to Amber! Glad you shared with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated