Thursday 7 May 2015

Still time to join in @ TIME OUT Challenges!

Hey!

There is still time to join in on the challenge over at TIME OUT Challenges. This fortnight is Home Sweet Home with a interiors photo to spark your inspiration...




This is how I was inspired by the photo...




Again I was inspired by the floral wall paper and the bold black bedside units. On today's card I have given you a HUGE sneak preview of a soon to be released stamp set HERE at Uniko Studio! I'll be back in 2 hours on the blog with the 'official' Sneak Peek of this set ;)

When I was thinking of a reminder card & design I just couldn't help myself, the stamps were on my desk from making samples and cards for my class at The Paperlane on Saturday and they just worked perfectly! 

Anyway, this fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Joyce, be sure to stop by Joyce's blog HERE to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :)

I'll be back again soon with a Sneak Peek, I do hope you will stop by again ;) 


12 comments:

  1. you really have captured the essence of the photo here. The bold pink strip plus the black border are striking x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Bev ... love how the floral panel is offset against the bold border ... makes it really pop! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love your stamping Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and colourful Bev and you've used the set fantastically!!!
    ;-) Love it! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these graphic flowers, Bev! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so beautifully colourfull and a perfect lay out! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are perfect for the challenge, Bev! They look fantastic against the bold border :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card. I love all those colorful flowers you stamped--they look great tumbling and overlapping together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Bev...your scatter of flowers makes me smile!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background. Great little sneak peek

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flowers and colours go so perfectly with the challenge photo and love the design and layout of your card. Can imagine this one will inspire many!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated