Friday 8 May 2015

May 2015 Release Sneak Peek Day 2

Hey!

I am back as promised with another & the last sneak peek for this mini release...




It's just a small release this month (for a number of reasons I won't bore you with), so that's all for today. I will be back again tomorrow with the first product introduction, along with the DT.  I do hope I will see you tomorrow?! Below I have outlined the release schedule and as for previous releases there are prizes up for grabs :)

Sneak Peeks Yesterday & Today (7th & 8th May) These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 9th  - 10th May - Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. The design team and guest designers will be joining in on the introductions and you won't want to miss a second!

Release Day! Monday 11th May you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release & a little extra! 

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 7th - 10th May as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes. I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to join in on the fun!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Studio Blog, DT & Guest Design Team Blogs, liking the Uniko Studio Facebook Page, following on Twitter and Pinterest! 

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)


14 comments:

  1. Ooh looks like a ship for father's day, interesting peek, haven't seen many ships on stamps yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you little tease! Love the look of the ship, that's another stamp I'm going to need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another great set of stamps - living on an island I often make cards with a sea theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooh. A masculine set. Can't wait to see this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like something I don't have in my collection - Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks beautiful! I know my dad would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to tomorrow after that teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like an awesome father's day set...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be fantastic for masculine cards, can't wait to see all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the flotilla, Bev! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have seen Deborah's great DT card made with this set. Perfect for Father's Day. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun guy set. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated