Saturday 9 May 2015

Introducing... Flower Power #7

Hey!

I'm super happy you have popped by the blog today & thank you for all your lovely comments, I really do love reading them :)

Today myself and the awesome DT are introducing the first of the two mini sets being released this month. All of the sets being released will be available HERE on May 11th at 9am GMT.

This is the little sneak peek of the set incase you missed it the other day...




If you've been around these parts for some time, you will recognise that this is the next in the Flower Power series! I've had this designed for a while now, I just needed some sentiments to go along with it & THANKS to my regular class attendees at The Paperlane the set was complete! 

Anyway, how about a couple of samples using the set...




So, I have to admit that I just can't STOP using this colour combo, especially when the card involves florals! I saw the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below and voila! this card was created in a flash :)




I think I have finally got a little mojo back, which I was surprised at considering I am still suffering with this cold. Anyway, the card features quite a bit of fussy cutting, which I find relaxing. I've also used a sentiment from tomorrows product introduction.

My next card features the same colour combination, though this time with a bit more white...




This card was inspired by the TIME OUT Challenges photo inspiration seen HERE and below. This time I used a sentiment from Flower Power #2. All the florals, stems & leaves and sentiments from all the Flower Power stamp sets are sized to be mixed and matched with each other for even more possibilities.




Here is a little close up of the detail...




Ok, that's all from me today, but how about some inspiration from the FABulous Design Team, I know they will leave you feeling inspired about this set!



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Nicki



CLICK HERE to see more from Sandie



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G


I've not gone crazy below or messed up with this peek at Sarah P's card, all will be explained when you visit Sarah's blog!!


CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


It's just a small release this month, so that's all for today, but the DT and I will be back again tomorrow with another product introduction. I do hope I will see you tomorrow?! Below I have outlined the release schedule and as for previous releases there are prizes up for grabs :)

Sneak Peeks HERE & HERE (7th & 8th May) These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 9th  - 10th May - Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. The design team and guest designers will be joining in on the introductions and you won't want to miss a second!

Release Day! Monday 11th May you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release & a little extra! 

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 7th - 10th May as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes. I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to join in on the fun!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Studio Blog, DT & Guest Design Team Blogs, liking the Uniko Studio Facebook Page, following on Twitter and Pinterest! 

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)



19 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards showcasing the flowers, love all your cards Beverley! Off to the Dt blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Bev, love the bright and cheery colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, bold, colourful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I absolutely love floral cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you use those fabulous colours on your cards Bev, really makes the flowers pop! gorgeous! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clean, very bright colours for this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colour combo's, Bev ... wonderful tumbling blooms and I jsut love the tiny posy next to the banners ... gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not wait to get my hands on this set! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev - both your cards are just gorgeous. Great colours, super layouts and I love the second card with the flowers tumbling behind the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell I'd love to win the new release! Love all these beautiful floral cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic addition to the flower power series, you can never have enough flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! Excited for another Flower Power set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another Flower Power set..yayyyy!! You've showcased the new 'family member' wonderfully, Bev...and you can use that colour combination any time you want. Love it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this pretty happy Birthday card! So bright and cheerful! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the different ways this set has been used. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two great cards. Love the mix of floral stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, these are so pretty! I love your sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to see you blogging again, Beverley!
    And I love your take on the sketch--such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! I love all those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated