Friday 22 May 2015

May 2015 Release Day Blog Hop Winner!

Hey!

Just popping in this afternoon to share the winner of the May 2015 Release Day Blog Hop :) Thank you to everyone who took the time to join in on the fun and comment along the way. 

So without further ado the winner chosen by Random.org is...



Comment no.8 in order of the blog hop is...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower power stamp set!

Congratulations Sue!

Send me an email along with your mailing address to beverley@unikostudio.com and I will get your prize in the post to you :)

Don't forget there is still time to join in with this months challenge HERE and the DT have more inspiration HERE for you.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you .... I can't wait to play with my new "toys". I've been stalking the mailman.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated