Saturday 23 May 2015

Flowers...Just For You

Hey!

Happy weekend & extended weekend to those who have one - YAY! Hopefully the sun is shining where you are and you have some family/friend time and a little time to craft too :)

I plan on getting some time in the studio this weekend to design and create, it feels like ages since I did. I did find a little 30 minutes the other lunchtime to create this card...




I was too late to get this up on the blog for yesterdays challenge reminder post HERE, so I thought I would do my own little extra reminder today! The theme this month is FLOWERS, easy right? I'm sure we all have a floral stamp, die or patterned paper in our stash.

I decided to ink up Beautiful Blooms II using my new Hero Arts Ombré ink pads, such an easy way to add the perfect gradient of colours to your creations :) I also used my new Mama Elephant dies, you only see a small snippet of the die cut on the card, but I still think it adds to the design. The dies I have used can be purchased HERE and HERE at Make the Day Special.




Anyway, I used the current Freshly Made Sketch layout seen HERE and below and it was a fun sketch to use. 




As it is an extended weekend here in the UK I thought it would be nice to have a little discount code valid for just this weekend, it's been a while since I had one, so, simply apply the code FLORAL10 to the coupon box during checkout and the 10% discount will be applied. Code valid till Midnight BST 25th May 2015. 

Ok, that's all from me today, thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend :)


8 comments:

  1. Stunning design Bev and that inking really looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ombre flower, Bev - it adds real dimension! Great design. I hope you have the chance to get inky over the bank holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous ombré bloom, Bev ... it pops so beautifully against all that yummy white! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done with the ombre color scheme and the hint of polka dots! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the ombre colours and the white background! Thank you for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev - this is just gorgeous. I love the soft ombre effect on the flower (those inks are fab). Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want the Beautiful Blooms II set & the ombre ink pads! This is so gorgeous, Beverley! Congrats on the well-deserved shout-out at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me happy Greta! And thank you for the heads up, I hadn't checked out FMS yet :) Hugs Bev x

      Delete

Lovely Comments Appreciated