Tuesday 20 June 2023

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Originally Organic

Morning all, 

Steph here today and for this month’s Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration post I wanted to use something with a matching die so I chose Uniko Originally Organic stamp and die bundle

The main stamp in the set is so beautifully intricate and I thought it would be nice to team it with contrasting backgrounds using Uniko Background Blocks Diagonal StripesHorizontal Stripe and Rays

For each card I stamped, coloured and die cut the Originally Organic image and on a different piece of card I stamped the background block. I die cut the Originally Organic flourish from the background block and inlaid the coloured image before adding a sentiment. 



All three work really well with the background blocks. I think the last one is my favourite. 

While I was clearing up my desk I then realised that the ‘waste’ pieces cut from the backgrounds above looked really cool so I stamped them with the Originally Organic flourish. I didn’t feel the need to colour them as the had the colour from the BB stamp. I kept these cards very CAS, and happily made another three very quick cards.



A very productive craft session and I’m pleased I was able to make three more ‘bonus’ cards and not waste any papercraft bits!

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous bunch of cards, love especially the ones with the stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous set of cards Steph - I think I like the second set as much as I do the first - the graphic blocks against the organic shape of the flowers is a dramatic contrast, as are the graphic patterns on the images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. 👏🫶🏼

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated