Thursday 22 June 2023

Pastel Clouds



Happy Thursday & Hello Summer! 

It's officially Summer here in the Northern Hemisphere and if you missed the announcement yesterday in the newsletter, I have put lots in the SALE section on the website until Saturday morning PLUS I have lowered FREE Worldwide Shipping to £35 or more! 

I'm finally back with a card to share and this one has been waiting since Sunday to be finished! But I think it was worth the wait.




I've been having a play with my Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foiling machine and as I am a crafter by heart and love more than just the products I design, I couldn't wait to pair the Lawn Fawn Cloud Hot Foil Plate with our Stencil - Cloud 9.

As you can see I opted for pastel shades to ink the cloud background. I've then used an iridescent foil for the foiled clouds over the top. I thought it might be a bit busy, but I think they pair well together.




I finished the card off with a hot air balloon from Up & Away that I have heat embossed in silver. I tried a silver heat embossed sentiment from Floral Vines, but felt it got a little lost. So I opted for black instead. 

That's all from me today. If you've checked my stories on social media this evening, you will see how messy my desk is. So I had better make a start on tidying it a bit. 

Crafty Hugs

5 comments:

  1. It's a very sweet card and love how you foiled the clouds to accompany the embossed hot-air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bev, what a beauty - love your soft colour palette and the gorgeous texture you have achieved.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and delicate and I bet that foiling really makes those clouds stand out too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination and beautiful colours. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated