Friday 9 June 2023

When Life Gives You Lemons...Smile!

Happy Friday.

It's definitely a happy day when the sunshine finally makes a good appearance AND when a batch of Uniko Stencil Restocks arrive!





These beauties, along with the sell out Flower Power #4 from the recent release are now available on the website. All orders containing a stencil backorder were mailed out this morning. Thank you for your patience.

I was inspired to get inky this afternoon and decided to give the Layering Stencil - Zesty a fresh ink up to create this colourful card.





I used all four layers of the stencil for this card, inking up the sliced fruits first in shades of pink, orange, green and aqua. I angled the stencils slightly before inking to add a different look to the card.

Once I finished inking the fruit, I added the juice splatter using Nuvo Glimmer Moonstone Paste, absolutely love the sparkle of this stuff. 




My sentiment choice is partly from Organically Zesty, where I have masked part of the stamped sentiment. This was so I could add the Smile die cut which is from the Uniko Picked Posies Collection. This is available for purchase from CraftStash HERE.

That's all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with more creative inspiration and a winner! 

Crafty Hugs 






6 comments:

  1. Fabulous and so colourful card, love these slices fruits and how you stretched the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some cracking stencil restocks! Tropical Leaf #2 is a personal favourite. Lovely zesty card to Bev. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🥳YiPpEeeeee🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stencil design! I love the colors you used on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful refreshing card Bev - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Bev..just right for the summer.xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated