Friday 16 August 2013

Design Team Inspiration-Inspired by Pinterest.


Hello everybody,

Gayatri here today sharing with you a card I made using a photo from Pinterest as inspiration.
Here is the the inspirational photo.



I was looking for quilt covers to buy and got distracted and started pinning them lol! Ooo, this is perfect inspiration to make a card, Pin it! lol!
Love the chevron background and the gorgeous bold flower cluster on the top. I made a little twist to it to make my card. First here is my card.

 

The twist here is I have used multi-coloured chevron as on the background and beautiful bold black flower and leaves. The flower and leaves from Beautiful Blooms stamp set is nice modern flower and leaves which is perfect if stamped in black. And the single chevrons from Background Builder: Chevron stamp set is perfect to stamp in various colours. I have used sentiment from Fontiment stamp set. Love the gorgeous curvy yet modern font. I have accented using rhinestones.

Here are the stamp set I have used for this card.

BeautifulBllomsIProdPic  BBchevronsProdPic  FBirthdayWebsitePic1

If you are inspired and make a project, please link your project to our Flickr gallery.

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I like the flower in black on the colour - works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Gayatri, love how you've interpreted the inspiration photo. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE your card Gayatri - perfect pinspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,
    Such a beautifully stamped card! I love your multi coloured chevrons, and such a stunning flower!
    Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated