Monday 19 August 2013

The Perfect Sketch!

Hey!

Happy Monday :) 

So the other night I made a total of 5 cards and was super impressed with myself! You saw the first card HERE which was for the Uniko Studio Challenge #2, I'd LOVE for you to join in BTW!

Today, you get to see cards 2 - 4, yep a little trio of Christmas cards, I think this is a first for me to make a Christmas cards this early! It was all down to the perfect sketch, the current CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch to be exact seen HERE and below...




As soon as I saw it, the Uniko Studio Label Love series jumped to mind and this little trio of cards were created...




I seem to be seeing a few Christmas themed cards around blog land and so that was the reasoning behind making a Christmas trio. I started out with Label Love: Christmas for this first card seen above and kept things super CAS & adding LOTS of Prisma Glitter (think this might have to be replenished before the BIG Christmas card stash is created!)




Following on for the next card I decided to use a Label Love: Thank you label with a Christmas sentiment inside...




I kept the colour scheme the same, as well as the overall layout using the sketch as my guide. 




For the last card I wandered from the sketch to create a gift look with my ribbons and used a label from Label Love: Birthday with another different Christmas sentiment. I love mixing & matching these sets, SO many possibilities :)




Again, I kept the colour theme the same, added more Prisma Glitter and a little rhinestone. I'm really pleased with my first little trio of Christmas cards for 2013! 




Apologies for the 'off' photos, we got a new camera the other day and I am still learning & getting to grips with it & the white balance, hopefully it won't take me too long to figure it out!

That's all I have to share for today, I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share, until then THANK YOU for stopping by :)

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Pure Poppy, White from stash
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, SU! Real Red
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Christmas, Thank you & Birthday
Accessories: PTI Ribbon & Limitless Layers Dies. Hero Arts Prisma Glitter. Rhinestones. SU! Candy Dots & 1 3/4" Circle Punch

13 comments:

  1. Now thee are my style of Christmas cards.....beautiful Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is stylish and gorgeous Bev, think I may have to purchase those labels! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards! Love the touch of glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all Christmas CASlicious, Bev!! Red and aqua just make me happy all over!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS set of cards Bev - just LOVE this colour combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree, it is the perfect sketch especially for all those Christmas cards! Great cards ;)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a lovely collection of cards :) love the color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some seriously sun Christmas cards! I love that there's no green in sight. :) Great takes on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated