Friday 30 August 2013

Design Team Inspiration - Quick Christmas cards!


Hello Everybody,

Gayatri here today! I have started on my Christmas cards for this year. Today I am sharing a very quick Christmas card which can be easily mass produce or even upscale it if you like.
Here are the cards.




I have used Pure Florals- Poinsettia to make my cards.

PFpoinsettiaPP

 I have inked the Poinsettia with Pale Tomato and Green Hills Hero Arts Shadow Ink and spritz with water using mini mister. Then directly stamped on the card front. Then stamped the sentiment and accented with rhinestones. You can stamp a single flower like the first card or in threes like the second card. This is quick and easy to make and you can whip out a few of them watching television. Here are a few I whipped out.

 

Hope I have inspired you to start your Christmas cards. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png



1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated