Friday 2 August 2013

Quite Literally!

Hey!

Happy Friday & Happy Weekend :) this week seems to have flown by for me even more so than normal probably due to spending the first few days of it away! I'm just about catching up on jobs but still managed to squeeze in a little inky time to make this card...




I used the current CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch seen HERE and below and as you can see I CAS(E)'d it quite literally! 




I also used the current CAS - Colours & Sketches challenge colours seen HERE and below for my card, which were perfect for a floral themed card too. 




I decided to pair the medium graphic flower from Time which I double stamped, with the stem and leaves from Flower Power #1 which are stamped twice to create a longer stem and the sentiment is from Extra Time stamped onto a die cut banner and mounted on foam adhesive.




That's all from me today, all be it later than normal - sorry. I will be back tomorrow with more to share and hopefully my mojo will be in full swing for the demo tomorrow at The Paperlane 10am - 2pm. 

Thanks for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash. SU! Basic Grey
Ink: SU! Old Olive & Melon Mambo
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time, Flower Power #1 and Extra Time
Accessories: PTI Banner Dies. SU! Candy Dots

13 comments:

  1. This is great Beverley, the colours look fab with your design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a such a striking card. It's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors go so well :) I like how simple the card is yet its so attractive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the 'catch up' thing, I feel like that just isn't happening at all for me lol. Your card is fabulous BTW!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great literal interpretation of the sketch, Bev! I adore your spirograph-looking flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply sweet! It's an excellent CAS card with our challenge colors. I'm glad you were able to play along with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully CAS, Beverley. Fabulous combo of the colours and sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card - love that flower! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your literal take, super clean stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clean, graphic, and oh, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated