Monday 5 August 2013

Sneak Peek Day 1

Hey!

I can't believe it's time to share the August 2013 Sneak Peeks! 

Sneak Peeks from today & tomorrow - These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... from Weds 7th - Sat 10th August - Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action here on the blog & also some of the Design Team will have a project to share using the NEW products! 

Release Day! Sunday 11th August you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release! 

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 5th - 10th August as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes! I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to comment along the way to be in the chance of winning!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are, the Uniko Studio Facebook Page, Following on Twitter and Pinterest! 

ALL random winners will be announced on the August Winners page & also on Facebook on the 11th August.

Let's get to the peeks...




Peek 1 is of a new Background Building set which will be a set you turn to over & over again & will provide SO many wonderful options for all your flower stamps & much more!




Peek 2 is of the next in the All Occasion Sentiments series and it contains SO many options on it's own but pair it with the other All Occasion Sentiments for even MORE sentiment combinations.

That's all the peeks for today, I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more. I'd LOVE to know what you think so far.

Thanks for stopping by today.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the fonts in the new All Occasions Sentiments set! And I'm already planning new cards with the flower backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look super, the daisy reminds me of Broderie Anglaise I am looking forward to seeing what the design team have done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background set is awesome! Can't wait for the rest of the releases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it may be hard to resist this new background set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the backgrounds are so super cute ! love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have been saving up my crafting pennies in anticipation. You don't disappoint, so that's two things on my list already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sentiments so I can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great Beverly, looking forward to seeing the full reveal. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sneek peaks Beverly! I KNOW that if Ardyth is a GT, alot of us followers of hers will wander your way!

    So excited to see her creations with the Uniko Studio line!

    I love your designs and the current DT too - lots of talent packed in one blog!

    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. I was about to place an order - I had better wait til August 11!!! (oh, if only patiences was one of my virtues!!!)

    Thanks for the chances to win and a Blog Hop, I will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great peeks! I love the look of the Background Building set.... such fun designs! And a great sentiment set is always in demand... can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love the All Occasion sentiment series, can't wait to see the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS, FABULOUS sneaks Beverly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your peeks have certainly captured my attention! Looking forward to what you have in store for us as the week unfolds!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated