Saturday 17 August 2013

The Saturday Show!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I'm glad you've stopped by today as today I am sharing some FABulous creations that I've come across around blog land using Uniko Studio products. Earlier today, Ren-Yi announced the WINNERS of the first Uniko Studio Challenge, so check  out that post. Thank you SO much to everyone who entered & the winners :) I really enjoyed seeing your 'hello' creations and getting to know you all a little better.

Enough talk, lets get to the show...






This first beautiful duo is by the lovely Jane over at Purplejet Loves Crafts. Stunning, don't you think? I love the colour combos Jane has used and the stamped & embellished centre panel. The added punched flowers go perfectly with the stamps from Natures Treasures 1. 




The card above & card below are from the super talented Gillian from Made With Sparkle. Gillian's first card uses the elongated triangle from Accent Essentials: Arrows, I love the tone on tone effect and how they radiate towards the centre & focal point of the card.

Gillian's next card says elegance to me, the whispy leaf stamped & embossed in gold on the green is just beautiful.





Next we have a floral beauty from Felicity using Pure Florals: Gerbera paired with Background Builders: Round In Circles and a sentiment from Time, so summery & pretty and really shows how Uniko Studio products can be mixed and matched!




Changing seasons for the last card to share today...




This Pure Florals: Poinsettia beauty is from Lyndal from Dreams & Other Realities. I love the layers on the Poinsettia against the wood panel background. Stunning :)

Have you enjoyed today's inspiration? I certainly have :) It really makes me happy to see how you all use our products, I'd LOVE you to send me a link to your blog to a creation you've made or you can always email me a photo to beverley@unikostudio.com

That's all from me (well kind of) today & thank you for stopping by :)

5 comments:

  1. As thanks for sharing my cards Beverley. The other ladies cards are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so lovely. Some great inkspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing my cards, such a confidence boost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge thanks for sharing my card & showcasing other gorgeous Uniko Studio creations :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing my card Beverley. So amazed to be alongside these creative crafters. Ladies your cards are an inspiration. :-) Felicity

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated