Sunday 12 January 2014

Be Mine

Hey & Happy Sunday!

I do hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I'm tired today but happy after a wonderful day doing a demo & running the class at The Paperlane yesterday. The February class dates are up on the blog HERE, with details on how to book & secure your place. 

Ok, so I am back again this week with my next instalment of Pinterest inspired projects. This one was one of those 'it' just has to be that one' moments. As soon as I saw the pin, it was instantly translated into a card idea. 

This is the pin...



And this is my interpretation...




It's a perfect continuation of yesterday's theme for the DT January Revisited Blog Hop HERE, if you missed the fun you'll want to check out all the inspiration AND there is a prize up for grabs just by commenting along the hop!




A simple bit of selective inking of the arrow and finding the centre of the square card panel was all that was needed for this super simple card. With it being minimalistic, super CAS & no pink or red in sight, it's perfect for a guy!

That's all from me today, it's chill time and nearly dinner time at the MIL :) Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today.

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Accent Essentials: Arrows, All Occasion Sentiments #5 and Flower Power #3
Accessories: Foam Adhesive

14 comments:

  1. Love the absolute simplicity of this card, so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and sophisticated, Bev! Wish I could take classes from you...oh, the things I'd learn! Enjoy your day, knowing that whether in person or via your site, you are inspiring and delighting so many of us!! Thank you!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, this is simply stunning ... be still my CAS loving heart! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect man's Valentine....PERFECT! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card Bev, simply perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so striking Bev. You have now got me totally hooked on Pinterest - isn't it just such a hive of inspiration!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest certainly is very addictive & full of so much wonderful inspiration :)

      Delete
  7. Awww I am really glad that my work (the mug) can be the inspiration of someone else! Finding this post actually made my day! Thank you for including the original source that leads to my Etsy shop :) I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab-u-lous interpretation on that Pinterest image...so love your card!! Pinterest is very addictive!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated