Wednesday 8 January 2014

Thanks Again!

Hey!

Halfway through the week already, it's true time flies when your having fun! Talking of time I have another thank you card to share with you today, this time using the large graphic flower from Today, Tomorrow & Always Time...




I started out by using a pencil to lightly draw a frame on the small panel, I then stamped the 'Thank you' sentiment and graphic flowers. Once the stamping was dry I used a fine liner to draw in the frame. I added a tab of black twill ribbon and a SU! candy dot before adhering the panel to the card base using foam adhesive - simples!




Short & sweet today, much to be completed today here in the studio. Mainly class kits for the class on Saturday at The Paperlane! Until tomorrow, thank your for stopping by today :)


Supplies
Card Stock: Black & White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMagic Sea Breeze
Stamps: Uniko Studio Today, Tomorrow & Always Time. Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: PTI True Black Twill Ribbon. SU! Candy Dot, Fine Liner & Foam Adhesive.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Beverley, this is stunning, I really love the layout! Would you mind if I CASEd this? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nonni, I'm honoured that you want to CASE me :) of course you can. Hugs Bev x ps- let me know so I can see it too (send me a link)

      Delete
    2. Great, thanks! Will do! :)

      Delete
  2. Simple yet very striking! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft blue with the bold back is so striking, Bev ... gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Bev. Love the simplicity!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue+black pairing is eye-catching! Another delight!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and striking card Beverley. x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated