Thursday 16 January 2014

Hearts & Blooms

Hey!

Apologies for my absence here on the blog yesterday and my late appearance today, I've not been feeling very well the past couple of days and I'm still not feeling the creative mojo. Anyway, enough of my woes, I do have this card to share...




This is another card which we made in the class on Saturday (apologies to those who've seen it already). A bit different from my usual CAS style! 




I hope to back tomorrow with more to share, but if not the team & I are here on the blog on Saturday for the first Uniko Studio Challenge of 2014. Hope to see you then :)

Thanks for stopping by :)
Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Real Red & Pretty In Pink. White from stash
Ink: VersaMark. PTI Fresh Snow
Stamps: Uniko Studio Beautiful Blooms I, Flower Power #3 & FONTiment Fancies - Swirls & Flourishes
Accessories: Pink satin ribbon from stash, Fiskars Threading Water Punch. White & Crystal EP

8 comments:

  1. Sending 'feel better' wishes your way, Bev! Perhaps talking a look at your card will make you feel better, because it certainly has lifted my spirits! Your flower is lovely, and the pink+red combination is sooo striking! Gorgeous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Bev, love the pretty flower and the lovely bright colour too. I hope you feel a bit better now also :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Bev! I love the swirl pattern on the pink card and the border on the white. I'm really loving the flower stamps you are using.....may just have to add this one to my new collection!!!! Hope you feel better soon..... Looking forward to seeing the challenge on Saturday! May not have the appropriate stamps (yet!!!!) but I can always 'imagine' what I would do!! Take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling 100%. But your card making sure didn't suffer. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning as always hunni but i am defo sure your mojo is still there hun going by this card and i am sorry to hear your not well either...i wish you a speedy recovery hun!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I like the colors and the flower is lovely!
    ( I used one of your previous cards as inspiration: http://stampingcards-sofie.blogspot.be/2014/01/you-me-luv-hip-hip-hooray-gelukkige.html )
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated