Sunday 26 January 2014

Say it in GOLD

Hey & Happy Weekend!

I've finally found some time & most of all energy to get a little creative in the studio, it's been one of THOSE weeks. Anyway, I am here today with another couple of Pinterest inspired cards, which were both super duper simple thats why I made two!

My first card was inspired by THIS pin...




Yep, a literal take on the pin, but it's cute, don't you think? I used the 'Hello' from All Occasion Sentiments #1 and simply stamped and embossed it in gold. The 9.5 cm square panel is then adhered to a 10.5 cm square base card using foam adhesive.




This next card follows suit and is also a literal take on the pin...




HERE is the pin...




I simply stamped the 'LOVE' from All Occasion Sentiments #5 in gold pigment ink and then once it was dry went over the top with my gold at you Spica pen, which I also used to draw the hashtag. Like the first card the panel is adhered to the base card using foam adhesive.

OK, that's all I have for today, but I do have another card to share with you all tomorrow, so this time I will be back! Thanks for stopping by today & enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Basic Black, White from stash & PTI Raspberry Fizz
Ink: VersaMark, VersaColor Gold
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #1 and #5
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Foam Adhesive & at you Spica Gold Pen

4 comments:

  1. Great simple cards but with huge effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Bev. The gold is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold and pink: winning combination all the time! Simply and stunning!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, I love the effective simplicity! Bev, I wonder if you received a message from me through your contact page last week? I read now that you've been very busy but if I failed in sending it, could you let me know and I'll write you again? I wrote you regarding to the new TIME OUT Challenge blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated