Friday 3 January 2014

It's Party Time!

Hey & TGIF!

Well, it's only been a short working week here at Uniko Studio HQ and I am finally caught up on emails, but not all the jobs on my 'to do list' have been ticked off :( I am glad it's the weekend. The card I have to share today is one I made before Christmas at The Paperlane Demo and I'd forgotten about it until today...




I love glitter and I sparkle and the super simple way of adding glitter to cards & projects using double sided tape (DST) like I have on this card. On this card I have used 2 thicknesses of DST which adds a little more interest.




This card is perfect for the current CASology challenge HERE, the theme is party. I've also used a recent card layout, which I used HERE, as I was demonstrating that simply by changing the colours and stamped elements you can produce a different card with minimal effort! Especially if your creative mojo is awol or you are short of time. 




Talking of demos and I'll add to that, classes, there are some NEW dates added to the Demo & Classes page HERE. The first demo & class is Saturday 11th at The Paperlane, there are still a few spaces left in the class :) 

In other NEWS, there has been a restock of a few items on the website, which includes Always & Forever, All Occasion Sentiments #5, Beautiful Blooms I and Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum - get 'em while their hot! 

That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Going Grey, Basic Black & Smokey Slate. White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: DST, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

15 comments:

  1. Just popping in to say your card is amazing. Great take on the cue word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite and elegant, Beverley! The glittered stripes are eye-catching; perfect complement for the clock and sentiment! LOVE this!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Bev! Very elegant. Love the different sized glitter stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite pocket watch! Reminder to self: must use this set more... Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant card Beverley, great design and just the right amount of glitter - perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Understated and elegant - love the colours and the strips of glitter! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the sparkle on this party card - the time piece and sentiment are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous. I love that old fashioned watch image combined with the modern glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this gorgeous card - all the sparkle looks fab:) Happy new year to you - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glitter looks fantastic. Love the clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry i haven't been around for a while hunni but while i have not visited you have created lots of stunning creations...i love each every one of them!!

    I hope you had a fab chrimbo and New Year...ours was quiet, well as much as can be with having 4 boys lol

    Anyhoo i hope you have a fantastic and very creative 2014...looking forward to seeing more of stunning creations :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sparkle and that pocket watch is perfect! So glad you could join us this time at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely sparkle and shine!! Love that you are playing with CASology, the perfect place for your lovely creations to be on display -so inspiring Beverley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elegant, sparkly and totally classy...my wish for you in 2014.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated