Friday 10 January 2014

Heart of Gold

Hey & Happy Friday!

Whoohoo! It's the weekend & there is LOTS going on here at Uniko Studio HQ this weekend, firstly I am at The Paperlane tomorrow from 10 am doing a demo and from 2 pm I will be running the class. Secondly, it's the first Design Team Blog Hop of 2014 tomorrow. It's a non release month here at Uniko Studio, so we will be revisiting a previously released set & of course there is a prize up for grabs too!

Anyway, I made a little card this morning to share with you all...




A little card with a whole lot of LOVE! I 'loosely' based my card on the current CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge sketch seen HERE and below. I wanted to be a bit more 'artistic' with my approach to the sketch rather than just copying the images used in the sketch.




What do you think? Can you see the sketch layout in my card? I hope you can. I couldn't resist a good dose of gold glitter to fill in the heart and add some sparkle!




That's all from me today, short & sweet as I've the class kits to pack and sketch out some card ideas for the demo. One last bit of info before I go, it's 50% Friday over on the WEBSITE. For today only FREE SHIPPING is half price, which means that you only need to spend £25 instead of £50 to qualify for free shipping. Plus there are a few offers & 10% off a selection of products to make room for the February Release! 

Thanks for stopping by today :) hope to see you tomorrow! 

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Real Red & Basic Black. White from stash
Ink: VersaMagic Red Magic & VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #5, Accent Essentials: Arrows & Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: Masking Paper & Gold Glitter

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Bev, so clean and fresh looking. Happy New Year too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Bev - a fresh, lovely take on the sketch! Love those images!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly-Happyy New Year! I am finally catching up on all my crafty friends-can't believe how much I have missed!!
    Great card-and a fabby take on the sketch too :)
    Hugs,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch Beverley. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you interpreted the sketch on your card. Super excited about he upcoming hop. You have such a talented DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card - love the glittery heart! I hope your class goes well tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute take on the sketch and I love the touch of sparkle! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great CAS card. I love this take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated